Join the IEHJA Board of Directors!
2020 is an election year for IEHJA
- Members wanting to place their name on the ballot must notify the BoD in writing by September 25th.
- Ballots will be mailed out the first week of October.
- Ballots must be returned with a postmark on or before October 15th.
- New BoD will take office December 1st.
- Members of the board will hold office for 2 years.
Contact email@example.com with questions, or to let us know you are interested!
The IEHJA is an organization of dedicated riders and trainers who ride and compete around Southern California. Learn more…
POINTS AND STANDINGS
Check out the winners of last year’s IEHJA year end awards, and see who’s on top so far this season! View points and standings…
IEHJA is an official United States Hunter Jumper Association (USHJA) Affiliate Association. Learn more…
RULES & REGULATIONS
Learn more about competing in and managing IEHJA-sanctioned shows!